Getting Ready To Have Your Template Taken?
Here’s some simple steps you need in order to be Template ready!
- Try to have your current countertop removed so that we can come in and see the cabinet or base where the countertop will be installed.
- Please make sure the area is clean and free of debris.
- Please make sure there is enough workspace for the template technicians to work around.
- If you will be using any wall mounted fixture or any add ons like a soap dispenser please have the length of the fixture/s available.
- We would like to have electricity in the home or business available for use.
Getting a proper template is one of the most important steps of getting the right concrete sink. So it’s important to follow these instructions to make templating fast and precise.
When choosing a kitchen sink we recommend using only using a True Undermount Sink. We DO NOT support the use of Dual-Purpose Undermount Sinks.
- – the difference being the top and bottom edges of the dual purpose undermount sinks are different in size and the hole or holes on top.
Before and After Photos
CustomCreteWerks, Inc. is committed to giving you the best customer experience we can offer. We would like to be fast and efficient so that you can go back to your busy day. Please feel free to contact us at 262-632-1300 or by email at [email protected]